Leapfrog is commited to providing honest engineering advice to our
clients. This includes the following pledge:
- We'll help you pick the best tools for the job. We will
never force an implementation platform on you. We don't work for
Microsoft, IBM or Sun. We work for you.
- We'll work with you to find the best, most cost effective
technical solution. If that means you don't need custom software,
we'll tell you, and help you find a solution based on off-the-shelf
components. We'll never sell you something you don't need.
- We will strive to make our work make sense to you. We won't
hide behind jargon and buzzwords. We want you to understand what
you're getting for your money.
- We will be honest about our own limitations. We will never
pretend to know something we don't. If we don't know how to address a
problem, we'll tell you. Then we'll do our best to find a solution
for you by educating ourselves, or by referring you to someone who can
- We want you to know what you're paying for. We do our
best to give you visibility into our process, so you'll never feel
- We'll give you everything you need to build on our work. We
will never hold you hostage. We want to keep you as a our customer by
continuing to provide valuable assistance, not by making you dependent
on us to make sense of what we've delivered.